Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2016

I'm Moving

It's not you, Blogger, it's me.

I'm moving my "Books and Big Ideas" blog to Wordpress: right here. Blogger has been my friend for a long time, but I think I'm ready to try something new. Some of this content may be transferred over at some point, sure. But by relaunching I hope to post more regularly (especially come summer) and change my focus: there will still be book reviews, and I still want to talk about what I read (though in a more focused way, like exploring classic middle grade), but I want to also talk more about my personal endeavors in writing and education, what's going on in the book and education world, etc. It feels like an appropriate step forward in my writing life.

So, in about 2 weeks, I'm starting anew and I'm VERY EXCITED about it!

1 comment: