Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tumblr

I now have a tumblr at www.glimmerwriter.tumblr.com.

That will not replace this blog. It is mostly for smaller things and reblogging good writing resources or other stuff I'm interested in. Blogger is much, much more useful for long posts. It is, however, not very easy to interact with people (of course, no one really wants to interact with me yet anyway). I think if I am able to meet a few people though, it could help with marketing in the future.

It's hard to post on here because it uses a different Google account than the one I am usually on. However, I still have that old post I started about gender and marketing and double standards, but I got sidetracked several times in that post, and I might come up with something briefer and more narrow that related directly to me later. (That will probably also include my issues with deciding where I fall on the children's/young adult divide).

No comments:

Post a Comment