Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Writing Update

My reading and blogging have taken a step back because of 1) stress and 2) not exactly doing NaNoWriMo, but I started writing a new novel just to try something different on November 5th and though I would just keep track of the progress on the website for fun. I'll be pretty happy if I hit 5,000 words

It's a children's/middle grade contemporary realism story about growing anxiety and perfectionism, and probably also about growing up. While I have a general sense of the character arc, I honestly don't know a lot about where I'm going to make it a complete novel, but I've found that I work better that way. It's not the easiest to write quickly, but because it's less restricting I tend to write more that way.

And, well, I can never resist jumping in to a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment